Whether you are buying or selling a home or commercial property, it is important you are represented by an attorney who is efficient and detail oriented.
As your real estate attorney, I will represent your interests in any real property transaction, handling the entire matter from contract to closing.
I offer a full range of real estate services, including:
- Negotiating an agreement of sale;
- Handling your transaction from beginning to end;
- Ensuring that your financing (or refinancing) is handled smoothly;
- Performing title work and certifying good title;
- Procuring title insurance;
- Drafting and recording the deed to the property;
- Conducting closing of the transaction, including completion of necessary HUD documentation, ensuring taxes are current, and necessary papers filed with the county recorder of deeds.
In addition to real estate transactions, I also provide the following real estate services:
- Title review and opinion letters
- Mineral leasing, including oil & gas
- Boundary disputes
- Property damage
- Quiet title actions
- Adverse possession claims
Made the process so easy
We originally hired Marshall to represent us within a custody case, and as things drug on from the other side, we were always informed of new revelations and instructed on our best options at the time. While this case is still ongoing we also used them for our real estate transaction. Marshall and his staff made the process so easy and even caught mistakes made by the lender. We would certainly recommend his firm!
Never backed down from a very formidable opposition
Marshall represented me in a real estate dispute against a very large global corporation. He’s not afraid to dig in and he never backed down from a very formidable opposition. Not only was a I satisfied with the outcome, but I was extremely happy. Marshall displayed both personal and professional counsel and his experience and skill made me feel at ease.
Marshall Chriswell is a great lawyer and his staff is equally helpful! He lowered our property taxes, advised us through several sticky problems, and is currently working on our new home’s closing. He is smart, compassionate, and knows his stuff! As I said, his team is equally competent. I can’t recommend them enough!
Works hard to try to get you what you want. Listens to his clients and is very understanding. His assistant is great as well. He is busy so sometimes takes awhile to get back, but would recommend to anyone. He did more for our property dispute then we ever expected.