Have you recently lost a loved one? Are you the executor, administrator, or beneficiary of an estate? The death of a loved one is an emotionally stressful and draining experience.
As your estates and probate lawyer, I can help ease your mind during this difficult time by guiding you through the probate process, and effectively administering the estate in a manner that is both efficient and consistent with your loved one's final wishes.
Contact me if you need help with any of the following:
- Letters of Administration/Letters Testamentary
- Probate (Estate Administration)
- Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Returns
- Non-resident Decedent Inheritance Tax Returns
- Medical Assistance Reimbursement Claims by the Department of Public Welfare
- Representing Executors, Administrators, or Beneficiaries