Whether you are just starting out, or your have an established business, it is important to work with a conscientious legal professional who sincerely cares about your success.
As your business law attorney, I can assist in the following areas:
- Forming a business organization, such as an LLC, S-Corporation, C-Corporation, partnership, or sole proprietership
- Drafting or updating your organization's constitution/by-laws, operating agreements, or partnership agreements
- Change of business name
- Fictitious Name registration
- Operating your business in compliance with the law
- Drafting contracts for various matters, including employment, sales, and service contracts
- Purchasing or selling real estate interests
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Creditor's rights (i.e., debt collection) including Bankruptcy Court proceedings
Great counsel in many things
I’ve worked with Chriswell Law Offices on many occasions for my multiple businesses. All work has always been completed promptly and professionally. Marshall offers great counsel in many things and he’ll continue to provide legal services to my operations for many years to come.