Our office strives to provide quality service at a fair price. However, is difficult to estimate your bill before meeting with you and reviewing your situation. This is why Mr. Chriswell offers free or discounted consultations for most types of cases.
Please keep in mind the prices and rates below are not "quotes," they are merely guidelines based on past experiences. Each case is different, and fees can vary widely. Please contact us to discuss your case further.
- There is no charge for your initial consultation. At that time, Mr. Chriswell will obtain pertinent information and review various estate planning options with you. This meeting typically takes 30 minutes.
- At the initial consultation, Mr. Chriswell will generally quote a flat fee for your estate plan. Mr. Chriswell's general estate planning services are approximately $100-$200 for a single form; $400 for an individual will package, and $750 for married couple will package.
- A will package includes a simple will (i.e., no trust provisions or other complexities), financial power of attorney, living will, and healthcare power of attorney.
- More complex estates will require an hourly rate, rather than a flat fee. Mr. Chriswell's hourly rate is $170.
- Fees can vary widely. Depending on the size and structure of the estate, clients may require additional documents and services, such as the drafting of trusts and the transferring of assets.
- For buyers: $550-$1,000
- For sellers (deed preparation and document review): $200-$400
What are your fees for forming a small business entity such as an LLC, partnership, or S-Corporation?
For divorce, child custody, child support, and other family law disputes, Mr. Chriswell charges a rate of $150 per hour for cases in Indiana County and $170 per hour for cases in other counties.
For uncontested divorces or uncontested adoption cases (including the termination of parental rights), Mr. Chriswell will often quote a flat fee.
Mr. Chriswell provides many services, including contract review, contract drafting, providing legal opinions, and litigation. For these services, Mr. Chriswell charges $170 per hour.